for more information on yoga classes including primary and teenage classes.
Children who participate in Yoga classes:
- develop balance, strength and body awareness
- build toned and supple muscles
- increase their concentration, focus and attention
- nurture their imagination and creativity
- build self esteem and confidence
- develop personal tools for stress management
- enjoy increased sefl awareness
- learn compassion and co-operation
- respect others and the environment
- learn anatomy and physiology
"Yoga teaches kids to manage stress and get a handle on anger. Regular yoga workouts can even result in better health and a stronger immune system for your for your child. If your child has a difficulty such as ADHD, yoga can improve your child's focus and ability to sit still. Yoga can be a fun way to enjoy fitness, especially when it encompasses good nutrition in addition to exercise." www.yogajournal.com
When: Tuesdays at 4pm.
Where: Rowville Scout Hall, 61 Turramurra Drive Rowville (At park opposite St Simons P.S & Church)
More Info coming soon... please email us with your enquiries!